A Clear Mission, Vision, & Core Values Drives LUCHA’s Work
LUCHA (the Spanish word for “struggle”) advances housing as a human right by empowering communities- particularly the Latino and Spanish-speaking populations- through advocacy, education, affordable housing development and comprehensive housing services.
LUCHA aspires to build empowered, thriving communities and further access to equitable and fair housing.
- Housing is a human right.
- Fair and affordable housing is worth fighting for.
- Housing equity builds community wealth.
- Diversity enriches and contributes to community.
- All people deserve respect and dignity.
- We are transformed in our service to others.