To be considered for a rental unit, please complete one rental application. If you have any questions regarding your application, please call LUCHA at 773-276-5338. Se habla español.
Return completed applications for Madres Unidas or Humboldt Park Residence to:
3541 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
NOTE: Given COVID-19 social distancing guidelines, please use the mail slot located to the left of the front entrance at 3541 W. North Avenue to deliver rental applications.
Return completed applications for Tierra Linda or Borinquen Bella to:
9300 S. Ashland
Chicago, IL 60620
- Download LUCHA Rental Application. Print, complete, and mail or deliver in person.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All household members 18 years of age or older will have their income verified. Income verification must meet the income requirements per unit.
- Tenants must be able to secure utilities (gas, electric) in their name.
- No pets are allowed.
- Download Tenant Selection Criteria.
If you are homeless and seeking immediate shelter/housing, please call 311 for information and assistance.