To be considered for a rental unit, please complete one rental application. If you have any questions regarding your application, please call LUCHA at 773-276-5338. Se habla español.
Return completed applications for Madres Unidas or Humboldt Park Residence to:
3541 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Return completed applications for Tierra Linda or Borinquen Bella to:
9300 S. Ashland
Chicago, IL 60620
- Download LUCHA Rental Application. Print, complete, and mail or deliver in person.
- OR visit LUCHA for a printed application. You may complete your application at LUCHA if you require assistance.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All household members 18 years of age or older will have their income verified. Income verification must meet the income requirements per unit.
- Tenants must be able to secure utilities (gas, electric) in their name.
- No pets are allowed.
- Download Tenant Selection Criteria.
If you are homeless and seeking immediate shelter/housing, please call 311 for information and assistance.