Losing your home doesn’t have to be an option!
LUCHA works with households to mitigate potential and impending cases of foreclosure. Navigating the foreclosure process alone can be stressful, confusing, and time-consuming. We help you:
- Review your credit and personal finances
- Explore loss mitigation options
- Identify ways to cut your monthly expenses
- Apply for a loan modification
- Compile a packet and letter to send to your lender
- Negotiate with your lender
Since the housing market collapsed in 2008, LUCHA has lead local agencies in mitigating the experience of foreclosure for Chicagoans. Often, families will be living in homes valued below their remaining mortgage. There are others who can’t afford to continue paying their mortgage due to extenuating circumstances. As a Freddie Mac Borrower Help Center, LUCHA acts as a liaison between banks, lenders, and people experiencing foreclosure in order to maximize homeownership retention opportunities.
Para obtener más información, por favor llame 773-489-8484 o firstname.lastname@example.org.