Freddie Mac Borrower Help Center – Take Control of Your Finances!
1152 N. Christiana Ave.
Chicago, IL 60651
LUCHA has teamed up with Freddie Mac to open the LUCHA Freddie Mac Borrower Help Center. We provide assistance to struggling homeowners with Freddie Mac-owned mortgages to help keep them in their homes, whenever possible.
If you are behind on your monthly bills, including your mortgage, our Freddie Mac Borrower Help Center offers free, confidential financial counseling assistance through HUD-approved counselors, either in person or on the telephone.
During these free sessions, your counselor will:
- Review your current income, living expenses, savings, and debts;
- Help you understand your options and possible solutions to your financial challenges; and
- Assess your options for avoiding foreclosure, which could include a loan modification available under the federal Making Home Affordable program or another borrower assistance program.
Does Freddie Mac own your mortgage? Click here to find out: https://ww3.freddiemac.com/corporate/
Call our Borrower Help Center today to set up a free appointment with a HUD-approved counselor. There is no obligation for you to take any action after your session.
Being prepared will help your counselor better understand your financial position so he or she can assess possible options for you. When you meet with your counselor, please bring the following documents with you:
- Most recent pay stubs and most recent tax return.
- Most recent bank statements.
- Credit card bills.
- Your monthly mortgage statement.
- Any utility bills and car payments.
Your counselor will work with you and your Servicer (the organization to which you send your mortgage payments) to determine your options.
Freddie Mac Resources
Visit the Freddie Mac Avoiding Foreclosure Resource Center on FreddieMac.com to find useful tips, tools, and educational resources, including information on what to expect when working with your Servicer. Access this Web page here:
Freddie Mac Borrower Help Centers are located in several cities throughout the United States. A full list can be found at
If you would like to schedule an appointment please call 773-489-8484.