Our counseling team works by your side to modify your mortgage, lower your monthly payments and stop the foreclosure of your home.
One on One Foreclosure Intervention Counseling
If you or anyone you know is experiencing foreclosure, call a LUCHA Foreclosure Intervention Specialist at 773-489-8484 to make an appointment and discuss possible solutions.
Navigating the foreclosure process alone can be stressful, confusing and time consuming. Our counselors help you:
- Review your credit and personal finances
- Explore loss mitigation options
- Identify ways to cut your monthly expenses
- Apply for a loan modification
- Compile a packet and letter to send to your lender
- Negotiate with your lender
LUCHA is a HUD certified counseling agency and offers services free of charge.
Forms to bring with you to your first appointment:
- Proof of Income (Paystubs, leases, SSI Award letter and/or profit and loss statements)
- 2 months of bank statements
- Utility bills (gas and light)
- Last year’s income tax
- Mortgage closing documents
- Mortgage Statements from the previous month
- Picture ID
Contact our Borrower Help Center at 773-489-8484.
Foreclosure Intervention Workshops
LUCHA hosts workshops at our Borrower Help Center at 1152 N. Christiana. Homeowners can stop in to speak with one of our qualified counselors and set up an appointment. Homeowners must bring the documents listed above for a thorough assessment.
To see workshop information, click here.
For more information or to set up an appointment please contact Contact our Borrower Help Center at 773-489-8484.